Facebook is a popular social network that lets you explore and enjoy a vast range of content, both videos, and images, which you can upload and share with friends.
If you have photographs, you will be able to save images on your device or computer without issue. But for videos, the problem is even more complex because this platform doesn’t offer a way for users to store and download the videos on their mobile devices.
Best websites to download private videos from Facebook
What is SaveAs services
SaveAs is a free online software that converts videos on Facebook to MP4 (video) documents and stores them on your mobile device. This tool will save your videos to computers, tablets, mobile devices, and computers and on Android Devices and iOS iPhone, iPad, and iPod..
How to use Facebook downloader?
- Copy URL of Video.
- Copy the URL into the field above.
- Click the “Download” link to save your video in Normal or High resolution.
- It’s important to note that when you download the video, Save As will present you with two options for the download: one with low quality and one in HD, and both in the format MP4. Select the one that matches your choice and then click.
Facebook Video Downloader
Another useful tool is the ability to download private video from Facebook, where you will also be able to download the video content on Facebook with video formats and download the video content as audio in MP3 format.
In addition, with Facebook Video Downloader, you can download the videos both in HD and SD quality. But that’s not all, as this alternative comes with the Extension to Google Chrome, which will let you more quickly create any video you want that you want to share on Facebook.
Save From Net
Another tool ( https://es.savefrom.net ) available to download private videos from Facebook is Save From Net. It has a simple and user-friendly interface.
Copy your URL for your Facebook video you would like to download, and then wait several seconds before the site processes your link. When the process is complete, the video associated with the URL will appear at the bottom of the page, followed by a download button.
After you’ve selected the film’s quality, the final step you have to do is click the download button to begin the process. When you click the download button, After clicking the download button, the quality (SD or HD) and the format (MP4) in which the video can be downloaded will show. Wait until the file is saved on your mobile or computer device.
Download private Facebook videos on Android
It is possible to believe they are your only way to save private content on Facebook. You’re not because there are tools to download videos from the platform that can be used on your smartphone, which is Android.
Another is Bulletsaver video downloader, An app where you can get the possibility of downloading videos from Facebook as well as other social networks, including Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
The first thing you need to do is download an application called the BulletSaver Video Downloader app by accessing the Play Store and pressing the Install button.
After the process has been completed and the application is opened, You must select the social media account on which the video you wish to download is stored. In this instance, it’s Facebook.
- Then, you’ll be required to input your email or phone number and the login details you have created for your account on Facebook. Facebook account.
- Then, log onto Facebook and search for the video you would like to download.
- When you’ve located the video, you’ll see the icon for the Video Downloader app located in the lower-left area in the middle of the movie. It is an elliptical shape with an arrow of white pointed downwards..
- If you click this icon and press it, an open window will appear that allows you to select
- The resolution you would like to download the video. After you’ve decided, click the Quick Download button to begin downloading the file onto your device. You also can download the video to an audio-only format.
After downloading videos is complete, you will be able to get it back by simply clicking the Done button located at the bottom left on display.
You can also locate the video by visiting your Files directory on your mobile device.